No Hollywood BIM Allowed Seminar
No Hollywood BIM Allowed
Movie stars, fast cars, and cocktails by the pool. That’s what people imagine when you say the word Hollywood. When you say Hollywood to a General Contractor or Architect, the first thing that pops to mind is Hollywood BIM and the firms who try to woo Owners with spinning models and slick salesmanship.
In contrast, progressive Architects and GCs share one common goal: they want to win projects by exceeding Owner expectations again and again.
Graphisoft and Trimble Vico cordially invite you to an afternoon BIM seminar – but no poolside cocktails, no movie stars, and definitely no Hollywood BIM. From scratch, we’ll show basic 3D modeling and how those models can be exploited for construction-caliber quantities, 4D schedules, and 5D estimates by savvy GCs.
The result is two-fold: new partnerships between Architects and GCs; and new and integrated 3D-4D-5D BIM deliverables that win new business, deliver it profitably, and knock the socks off Owners.
Come see for yourself:
Who: Graphisoft and Trimble (the cool layout and laser scanning people who acquired Vico)
What: No Hollywood BIM Allowed Seminar
When: Wednesday, February 27th – 5:30 PM
Where: Four Points Sheraton LAX - 9750 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90045
How: Register today!
What you’ll see:
• New modeling techniques that let Architects’ vision and attention-to-detail shine through
• New approaches to curtain walls, organic surfaces, and other cool tools
• How to dig deep into the model geometry for construction-caliber quantities
• How to use those quantities to power schedules and estimates
• Visually-dynamic reporting capabilities to wow Owners
What you’ll get:
• A chance to meet colleagues and peers who are already providing this level of service to Owners
• The opportunity to network and meet people who know clash detection is for beginners
• The chance to ask questions of Graphisoft and Trimble Vico – the folks who invented Virtual Construction
When Architects and Contractors get together early on a project, we see a reduction in change orders, tighter schedules, early and more frequent design-cost feedback and enhanced project controls. When Architects and Contractors get together early on a project with Graphisoft and Trimble Vico, we see a big win. No Hollywood BIM allowed.