What are the icons of St. Louis – what sets it apart from other cities? Of course, everyone will say the Gateway Arch or Busch Stadium! But what about gems like Grant’s Farm, or Twain sitting proudly in the Mall Plaza, or even (if you can remember) the old steamboat the Robert E. Lee?
That’s how it is with Trimble. Everyone knows us for our iconic yellow field equipment for layout and laser scanning. But did you know that developed our own set of construction workflows with the brands you already know and love like SketchUp, Tekla, Vico, Meridian, and WinEst? We call our construction solutions Trimble Buildings – but you’ll love them for their real-world workflows, common sense, and cutting-edge best practices.
- For example, did you know that you can do very detailed estimates and schedules in Vico Office from concept-stage SketchUp models?
- If you self-perform concrete or steel, then you already know how powerful Tekla Structures is as a BIM modeling platform. But did you also know you can do quantity takeoff, scheduling, and estimating in Vico Office with those Tekla models.
- And if your firm uses Revit, ArchiCAD, Cad-Duct, or works with models in other flavors, you can still do coordination, quantity takeoff, scheduling, estimating, and on-site production control with Vico Office.
- And when you want a construction project management system to tie it all together, look no further than Prolog with over 60 workflows for everything from RFI routing to budgets plus the ability to access data any time anywhere from HQ to the trailer to the site.
- When you want to speed data mining from past projects into your new feasibility budgets and conceptual estimates, Modelogix tracks, sorts, and compares all your estimates and completed project budget
- Laser scanning the existing conditions on renovations also allows us to compare the as-built conditions with the as-planned design, augment existing 3D data, or even create documentation where none existed on older structures.
- And our VDC Services team is ready to go when you are…instantly adding 3D-4D-5D BIM
capabilities and deliverables for any project!
Just like St. Louis, Trimble has recognizable icons and many hidden gems. And you can come see them for yourself at the AGC St. Louis Regional BIM Conference! We would love to meet you face-to-face and learn more about your firm, answer any questions you might have about our solutions, even demo specific
workflows for your team.
If you're looking to do real-world BIM projects, look no further than Trimble Buildings.